Comment on page
Connecting with Metamask
Currently, there are two ways to add the Filecoin Network to MetaMask:
- Click on "Extensions" and open the "MetaMask" extension
- Switch the network in "MetaMask" setting
- Click on "Approve" to allow the site to add the network
- Click on "Switch Network" to connect to Filecoin Mainnet
- Upon Success, MetaMask will automatically switch to the Filecoin-EVM network
Currently, there are different prefixes . The addresses used in the Filecoin-EVM ecosystem start with F4 or 0X. You can view the corresponding addresses in "MetaMask" or "Block Explorer"
- To view Filecoin deposit addresses, copy your MetaMask public address and search the address on an explorer. Here FilFox is shown as an example.MetaMask & FilFox
- Transfer assets to Filecoin-EVM
In the wallet, there are two types of Filecoin Networks, Filecoin-EVM network (FEVM) and Filecoin Native Network. The assets are not interoperable.
- 1.Get the payment address of the FIL Native Network
Swipe left to quickly view the payment address or click to enter the currency details page to view the payment address.
- 2.Get the payment address of FEVM
(FEVM) supports two different formats of payment addresses, transfer to any address that can receive the corresponding assets
- 3.Transfer assets to the FEVM network
Important: Please ensure that the receiving network is Filecoin-EVM.
- 4.Start staking